Your time at Myerscough College is a stepping stone to your future career. If you need some advice and guidance in deciding what you would like to do after College, our careers team will support your every step of the way.
Our dedicated Careers Zone provides students with access to resources and an advisor that will support you to plan your personal career pathway. Students also have access to support on our VLE platforms, which offers content specifically designed to help you make informed decisions about your individual career aspirations.
Our advisors are trained to provide quality Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance. The Careers Team offer support to help students.
What to expect
- 1-2-1 careers guidance appointments
- Support for CV’s, cover letters, personal statements, interviews and applications
- Cross-college Careers Event
- Online resources on our Virtual Learning Environment (MyFuture/Graduate Employability)
- Vacancies board
- Guest speakers from industry
- Information and support to help you make informed decisions
- Opportunities to increase employability
Meet the team
Careers Leader/Manager – Jackie Hough
Careers Coordinator – Josh Lonsdale
IAG Advisors – Linda Doyle & Freda Tregartha-Lowe
The team are here to support you every step of the way. To book an appointment or get in touch, contact us by email: email@example.com
Make sure you keep updated with information on careers advice, tips and information by following our dedicated Myerscough College Careers Zone Facebook page.