Are you looking to take up an activity, gain qualifications for employment or volunteering, or improve your existing skills? We have a range of course available for you at our Croxteth Campus in Liverpool.
Myerscough College works with the team at Liverpool City Region to fund training for local residents through the Adult Education Budget (AEB) who meet the criteria listed below.
- Aged over 19 and earning under £18,525 or unemployed
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Live in Liverpool City Region (Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral, St Helens or Halton).
If you feel that you may be ineligible, please contact us to discuss your circumstances to enable us to identify potential alternative funding options.
Looking to receive funding to study an Adult Skills course?
Fill in the enquiry form below and a member of our team will confirm you eligibility for AEB funding.
*subject to eligibility
- ABC L2 Practical Animal Care
- City and Guilds L1 Diploma in Landbased Studies (Animal Care)
- City and Guilds L2 Technical Certificate in Animal Care
- City and Guilds L3 Advanced Technical Certificate / Diploma in Animal Management (360 / 540 / 720 / 1080)**
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Pet Sitting - Liverpool
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Dog Walking - Liverpool
- Arboriculture Routeways to Employment Programme
- City and Guilds L2 Technical Certificate in Arboriculture
- City and Guilds L2 Practical Horticulture Skills
- RHS Level 2 Practical Horticulture Skills
- Horticulture Routeways to Employment Programme
**AEB funding only available for those aged 19 – 23 studying their first Level 3