We are currently CLOSED to visitors and members due to lockdown restrictions. We apologise for the inconvience - check back for updates.
*GOLF COURSE - CLOSED *
CONTACT: Clare Brown Head Professional for information firstname.lastname@example.org
We are only open to members ONLY, daily between 7am and 7pm, and with rules in place to help ensure everyone’s safety in relation to the spread of Coronavirus (COVID19). Please see Englang Golf's tier-by-tier restriction guidelines here.
Any Golfer/Members who plays at Myerscough Golf does so at their own risk and they should ensure that they adhere to the England Golf ‘Safe Golf Guidelines’ social distance rules and government guidelines at all times.
We understand that the current situation is a hard and testing time for everyone. The College and Golf Facilities overriding priority is, and will remain to be, the safety of all our students, golf members and staff.
Myerscough Golf Facilities
The following rules are in place to ensure everyone's safety;
1. *All Members, Student Members, Staff and Visitors (when they are permitted to return) MUST Book a Tee Time through BRS – Contact Clare Brown Head PGA Professional for your Membership Login or to make a Coaching Block Booking.
2. *Golf Course - The first tee time of the day will be 7.00am, with the last tee time 7.00pm.
3. *Members & Visitors arriving by car must park on the College Visitors Car Park. Student to park in addition designated parking areas (E.g. Residential Car Park).
4. *Practice facilities are open. Restricted to 5 players at one time. Safe Golf Rules Apply. Social distancing (2M) and use of own equipment is mandatory.
5. *The Sports Centre will be closed, including the toilets until further notice.
6. *Golfers Teeing off: You should arrive at the 1st Tee no more than 10 minutes before your booked tee time.
7. *There should be no gathering of people on the golf course or groups joining together.
8. *Score Cards (hard copy) will not be issued. Electronic score cards should only be used.
9. *Golfers should leave the course immediately after their round and should not gather on tees or on site.
10. *Two metre social distancing should always be kept on and off the golf course.
11. *Bunkers are in play. Preferred lie in play. Safe Golf Rules apply.
12. *Flags should remain in the hole with the risen /reversed holed in place.
13. *The greenkeepers will have priority over golfers. Please abide by this.
14. *Please refrain from contact with greenkeepers and marshals unless absolutely necessary. Please maintain social distancing with Myerscough staff to ensure their safety.
15. *The golf course will be monitored by marshals employer by Myerscough College and anyone not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave.
16. *The golf course is only open to Myerscough Golf Club Members & Student Golf Members until further notice. No guests will be allowed.
17. *Practice facilities are open and can be used by All golf Students (Rule 5 applies).
18. *In the case of an emergency on the golf course please call 999.
19. Any players or members who plays golf does so at their own risk and they should ensure that they adhere to the social distance rules and adhere to the government COVID 19 guidelines at all times. Please read and be familiar with the content in the England Golf 'Safe Golf- Play safe' Guidline - Link - https://www.englandgolf.org/playsafe/
20. Before you play golf on the course please be aware that you do so at your own risk and Myerscough Golf Club/Course/College will accept no responsibility or liability.
Play safe and stay safe.
‘A Golfing Experience where everyone is welcome’
Situated in a prime location in Bilsborrow, off the A6, just north of Preston. The Complex offers a 9-hole golf course, short game practice areas, indoor swing analysis rooms, Skytrak launch Monitor Simulator room, fully equipped Gym/Strength & Conditioning Suites and an on-site restaurant.
Booking and pay for golf at Myerscough here!
(please note: Our golf course remains closed until further notice).
Myerscough Golf Complex is considered to be one of the most progressive and successful golf venues in the Northwest for people wanting to learn golf. Our golf coaching programmes are supported by the England Golf ‘Get into Golf’ initiative and the Junior Golf Foundation. With the latest technology and expert PGA Professional staff, the Complex boasts the best facilities in the Northwest for learning golf.
Get in touch to find out more and why not take advantage of our superb value ‘Play All Day Ticket’ allowing you to play the course as many times as you wish in one day. Or if you're ready for a round of golf to unwind alone or compete with friends, book your Tee Time below now!
Please email Clare Brown PGA Professional on email@example.com for golf related enquiries.
*Please be aware that a response to your enquiry may take longer than usual. We aim to get back in touch asap. The College remains closed. Thank you for your patience at this time*.