- Friday 25th
- Friday 16th *CANCELLED*
Rules/Etiquette of the Collecting Ring – UJ & CR
- Declare to the collecting ring steward.
- Maximum of 10 competitors to be working in at any one time.
- Please vacate the collecting ring on completing each jumping round.
- No lunging.
- Everybody to stay on the left rein only for safety purposes.
- Fences to be jumped with the red wing on the right-hand side only.
- When walking, come onto the inside track to allow those in trot/canter to go round the outside.
- NO schooling whips, short whips only.
- No halting on the track.
- Adjustment of tack or equipment to be done behind the white barriers. NO standing in the collecting ring.
- Only 1 Groom per rider to be stood in the collecting ring to adjust fences.
- Adjust fences with consideration of others who may want to jump the height before it is changed.
- Spectators/Grooms to be stood behind the barriers.
- You will be called to stand on the matts ready to go when you are the next rider in.
- Only those who have entered the competition may use the facilities.
- Please respect all staff and other competitors.
- Inappropriate language or behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Red ribbons indicate a horse who’s likely to kick out.
- Green ribbons indicate a young or inexperienced horse.
- White ribbons indicate a horse who is for sale.
- Blue ribbons indicate a stallion – accompanied by a Stallion Disc on the bridle.
No refunds for withdrawals or transfer of entries will be accepted once entries have closed.