Our BS Competitions are held on Weekends throughout the winter months. All classes and working in on indoor Andrews Bowen surfaces. Ample parking. No lunging. Entries to be made online via Horse Monkey.
Our British Showjumping dates winter 2022/23:
Schedules for each competition can be found on Horse Monkey.
More dates coming soon!
Please see below:
Rules/Etiquette of the Collecting Ring
- Declare to the collecting ring steward.
- Maximum of 10 competitors to be working in at any one time.
- Please vacate the collecting ring on completing each jumping round.
- No lunging.
- Everybody to stay on the left rein only for safety purposes.
- Fences to be jumped with the red wing on the right-hand side only.
- When walking, come onto the inside track to allow those in trot/canter to go round the outside.
- NO schooling whips, short whips only.
- No halting on the track.
- Adjustment of tack or equipment to be done behind the white barriers. NO standing in the collecting ring.
- Only 1 Groom per rider to be stood in the collecting ring to adjust fences.
- Adjust fences with consideration of others who may want to jump the height before it is changed.
- Spectators/Grooms to be stood behind the barriers.
- You will be called to stand on the matts ready to go when you are the next rider in.
- Only those who have entered the competition may use the facilities.
- Please respect all staff and other competitors.
- Inappropriate language or behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Red ribbons indicate a horse who’s likely to kick out.
- Green ribbons indicate a young or inexperienced horse.
- White ribbons indicate a horse who is for sale.
- Blue ribbons indicate a stallion – accompanied by a Stallion Disc on the bridle.
No refunds for withdrawals or transfer of entries will be accepted once entries have closed.