This section is specifically designed for applicants who are joining Myerscough College and have submitted an application for one of our full time:
Entry Level 1-3 Courses (Foundation Learning)
Level 1 Courses
Level 2 Courses
Level 3 Courses
We will write to you directly once you have been made an offer. The letter will contain your sign in details. The above link will redirect you to MyPage, our Student Login system. You can find your offer in the Messages tab.
You should accept or decline this as soon as possible so that we know whether or not you would like to study with us.
Select the Links Below to Find Out More About:
Some of the terms that you may come across during the application process
- Interview - In some cases you may be asked to come into College to attend an interview. We will contact you directly if this is required along with information on what to expect.
- Applicant Day - Applicants for certain courses will be invited in for an Applicant Day. The Applicant Days are designed to give you a good understanding of the course you have signed up for, allow you to see the facilitates and meet your tutors and fellow applicants.
- MyPage (Student Login) - MyPage is an online student portal. You can use it to accept your offer, apply for accommodation, complete your consent and indemnity form, apply for a bursary and make payments. Your login details will be issued with your offer letter or via email.
- Consent and Indemnity Form (My Details)- This is a very important part of the application process. You can find it in the My Details section of MyPage (Student Login) and must be completed before you enrol. If you are under 18 years of age then this must be signed by your parent or legal guardian or approved via the parent portal.
- Parent portal - This is a tool for parents/guardians to use to perform a range of actions. During the application process it is mainly used to approve the submission of the consent and indemnity form. We will contact parents directly with sign in instructions shortly after an offer has been issued.