Skip to main content

FE PT Enrolment

Your Enrolment and Start Date Information

You will be sent enrolment details, requirements, dates and times later in the academic year via email.

The majority of applicants on part time courses will enrol via the My Student Portal system. 

Failure to complete the enrolment process will result in the offer being deferred for a full year. Applicants who have applied in late September or early October, will be advised directly of their enrolment date.  

Please ensure you have:

*met all of the conditions stated in your offer letter (where applicable)

*paid all your course fees or made instalment arrangements (if applicable)

*completed and returned relevant fee forms (ABC Level 2/4 Arboriculture Online only)


If you are attending Campus to study your course

Please then provide us with all the pre-enrolment information required. A traffic light system on the Home Page will show you where information is missing or where an action is required from you. 

Step 1
Check your My Offer traffic light. If this is red, you need to select this and accept your offer.

Step 2
Select the My Details traffic light. You may have provided some of the information already, but additional information is now required before you can enrol onto your course.

Make sure that you complete all of the fields and check telephone numbers and email addresses for accuracy. Please add two Next of Kin/Emergency Contacts where possible. You need to complete all five tabs:

1. Personal Details (including proof of ID upload and personal photo upload)
2. Additional Details
3. Next of Kin and Emergency Details
4. Medical and Health
5. Consent, Agreement and Terms

For your personal photo, please ensure you don't use the ID uploader box. You will need to upload a clear photograph of your head and shoulders. This will be used for your student ID badge, so you need to be clearly identifiable. Please do not use filters or include anyone else on the image, or your photograph will be declined you can see a video here of what photo type to use.

For uploading proof of ID:

You can use any of the following:

Full old-style driving licenceCurrent UK or EEA photocard driving licenceOriginal birth certificate (UK birth certificate issued within 12 months of the date of birth in full form including those issued by UK authorities overseas such as Embassies High Commissions and HM Forces)Current signed passportPhotographic registration cards for self-employed individuals in the construction industry -CIS4Firearms or shotgun certificateResidence permit issued by the Home Office to EEA nationals on sight of own country passportNational identity card bearing a photograph of the applicant

Start Dates

Your start date will be emailed to you directly along with any specific instructions on what you need to do on the day.