- Sunday 6th
- Wednesday 16th
- Sunday 4th
- Wednesday 11th
- Sunday 15th
- Wednesday 1st
- Wednesday 22nd
Rules/Etiquette of the Collecting Ring - UD
- Run under BD Rules – find the rulebook for information regarding competitor dress etc here - https://bit.ly/3xjJrWo
- Declare to the collecting ring steward.
- Maximum of 8 riders to be working in at any one time.
- No lunging.
- No leading.
- Pass other riders left hand to left hand.
- When walking, come onto the inside track to allow those in trot/canter to go round the outside.
- No halting on the track.
- When standing, do so in a corner so you are not in the way of others continuing to work in.
- Teaching may only be done via earphones/headsets – there must be no teaching from in the collecting ring.
- Spectators/Grooms to be stood behind the barriers or in the gallery.
- Please remember take boots off before your test.
- You will be called in 2 minutes before your allocated time.
- Please respect all staff and other competitors.
- Inappropriate language or behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Red ribbons indicate a horse who is likely to kick out.
- Green ribbons indicate a young or inexperienced horse.
- White ribbons indicate a horse who is for sale.
- Blue ribbons indicate a stallion – accompanied by a Stallion Disc on the bridle.
No refunds for withdrawals or transfer of entries will be accepted once entries have closed.