Funeral Flowers Workshop
10.00 am - 4.00 pm
This 1 Day Workshop is aimed at individuals with an interest in floral art.
Tutored by Sam Cook in an enjoyable and relaxed environment you will be shown a demonstration of each design and guided through the construction method. On the day you will make the following
a small Posy Arrangement
an Open Wreath
a Tied Sheaf
*** Flowers are NOT included in the course fee ***
Information and guidance will also be provided for the flowers, foliage and sundry materials to bring with you each session.
Please note it is quite acceptable to bring a digital camera along to take photographs of yours and the tutors final pieces.
How To Apply or EnquireEnrol and pay by phone: Tel: 01995 642255
Enquire online, using the 'Enquire' button at the top of this page
Enquire by email: email@example.com
Enquire by phone: 01995 642255
Special Education Needs and Disability - Short CoursesProspective students who have a disability that may affect their studies should inform the College as soon as possible. Regrettably the College does not receive funding for the provision of learning support for students with additional learning needs attending Short Courses, which are run on a full-cost basis. The College's Learning Support Service may be able to provide support but it is the responsibility of the student to meet the cost. For further details contact 01995 642222 ext 2045 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with details of support requirements and the relevant course.
Please note that the information provided in this fact sheet was accurate at the date of publication. However, courses are continually being modified and information is therefore subject to change.
- The Myerscough Certificate in Additional Floristry Techniques (starting 30 Sep 2014)
- Buttonholes and Corsages Workshop (starting 31 Jan 2015)
- Introduction to Floristry - Demo (starting 02 Oct 2014)
- Shades of Autumn - Demo (starting 06 Nov 2014)
- White Winter Flowers - Demo (starting 04 Dec 2014)
- Spring Bursting Through - Demo (starting 12 Feb 2015)
- Autumn Flowers with a Twist Workshop (starting 25 Oct 2014)
- Beginners Guide to Floristry Workshop (starting 27 Sep 2014)
- Beginners Guide to Floristry Workshop (starting 10 Jan 2015)
- Christmas Wreaths and Garlands Workshop (starting 06 Dec 2014)
- Church Flowers Workshop (starting 28 Feb 2015)
- Easter Designs Workshop (starting 28 Mar 2015)
- Hand Tied Designs Workshop (starting 15 Nov 2014)
- Recycled Floral Art (starting 18 Apr 2015)
- Table Arrangements Workshop (starting 14 Mar 2015)
- Wedding Designs Workshop (starting 11 Oct 2014)
Find more Floral Design related courses of all types