Funeral Flowers Workshop
10.00am - 4.00pm
Our 1 day Floristry Workshops at Witton Park in Blackburn are a fantastic way to experience floristry first hand and can really help kick-start your new found love of such a beautiful blooming hobby. The workshops are perfect if you are having a go at floral arranging for the first time or even if you have experienced it before. You can even mix and match a few workshops together as each one enables you to create something new and beautiful.
In the Funeral Flowers Workshop you will learn to create:
a small Posy Arrangement
an Open Wreath
a Tied Sheaf
Tutored by Sam Cook in an enjoyable and relaxed environment you will be shown a demonstration of each design and guided through the construction method. You will meet like-minded students with a keen interest in such a wonderful subject.
*** Flowers are NOT included in the course fee ***
Information and guidance will also be provided for the flowers, foliage and sundry materials to bring with you each session.
Please note it is quite acceptable to bring a digital camera along to take photographs of yours and the tutors final pieces.
"Really enjoyed today, really pleased with end result"
JF - Blackpool
How To Apply or EnquireEnrol and pay by phone: Tel: 01995 642255
Enquire online, using the 'Enquire' button at the top of this page
Enquire by email: email@example.com
Enquire by phone: 01995 642255
Special Education Needs and Disability - Short CoursesProspective students who have a disability that may affect their studies should inform the College as soon as possible. Regrettably the College does not receive funding for the provision of learning support for students with additional learning needs attending Short Courses, which are run on a full-cost basis. The College's Learning Support Service may be able to provide support but it is the responsibility of the student to meet the cost. For further details contact 01995 642222 ext 2045 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with details of support requirements and the relevant course.
Please note that the information provided in this fact sheet was accurate at the date of publication. However, courses are continually being modified and information is therefore subject to change.
- The Myerscough Diploma in Basic Floristry Techniques (starting 22 Sep 2015)
- Introduction to the Floristry Industry Workshop (starting 07 Nov 2015)
- Christmas Wreaths and Garlands Workshop (starting 05 Dec 2015)
- Buttonholes and Corsages Workshop (starting 09 Jan 2016)
- Table Centre Workshop (starting 30 Jan 2016)
- Create Your Own Wedding Flowers Workshop (starting 27 Feb 2016)
- Bridesmaids Flowers Workshop (starting 23 Apr 2016)
- Christmas Tree Workshop (starting 21 Nov 2015)
- Hand Tied Bouquet Workshop (starting 03 Oct 2016)
- Spring into Flowers Workshop (starting 12 Mar 2016)
- Designs Made with Moss Workshop (starting 16 Apr 2016)
- Historical Flowers Workshop (starting 21 May 2016)
Find more Floral Design related courses of all types