An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new team of Progress Coaches to help shape, develop and deliver pastoral support and tutorial programmes to ensure that every student is supported to be the best they can be. The successful candidate will bring enthusiasm and forward thinking ideas to our existing team of student support, safeguarding and enrichment staff. You will have the ability, confidence and experience of supporting young people as well as in the delivery of personal development themes and will inspire and motivate young people.
The successful candidate must have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade C or above
- Substantial experience of working with young people and be able to understand their range of issues within an educational setting
- A good understanding of the issues around student support and safeguarding.
- Experience of delivering personal development or curriculum activities with young people
- The ability to work as part of a team.
You may be expected to travel regularly to our other sites as part of your caseload to ensure outstanding and consistent provision is provided for all study programme students.
In return the College can offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive benefit package, including access to the Lancashire County Council Pension Scheme, a generous holiday entitlement and a wealth of professional development opportunities
Hours are 37 per week, part time hours may be considered.
- 37 hours, Term time only, Part time hours maybe considered
- Student Support
- £16,960 - £20,657 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Monday 9 September 2019