An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inclusive Learning Advisor and Progress Coach to join the Inclusive Learning Team at the Old Trafford Centre in Manchester.
Please note, this is a full time position of 37 hours per week for 1 candidate, which will consist of 29.6 hours per week as an Inclusive Learning Advisor and 7.4 hours per week as a Progress Coach
The College has an outstanding Inclusive Learning team who support students with additional learning needs across all areas of the college. The successful candidate will provide learning support to students with learning difficulties and disabilities, those with special educational needs and disabilities, those with literacy / numeracy needs and those in receipt of High Needs Funding. You will also be a member of the Personal Development Team and contribute to the planning and delivery of key aspects of the Personal Development Programme and support for students.
The successful candidate will have the ability, confidence and experience of supporting young people as well as in the delivery of personal development themes and will inspire and motivate young people.
The successful candidates must have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade C or above
- To have or be willing to work towards a Level 3 Certificate in Learning Support or equivalent
- Substantial experience of working with young people and be able to understand their range of issues within an educational setting
- A good understanding of the issues around student support and safeguarding.
- Experience of delivering personal development or curriculum activities with young people
- The ability to work as part of a team.
In return the College can offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive benefit package, including access to the Lancashire County Council Pension Scheme, a generous holiday entitlement and a wealth of professional development opportunities
Inclusive Learning Salary: £15,976 - £17,765 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience
Progress Coach Salary: £16,960 - £20,657 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience
Closing Date: 31 July 2019
For further information, an application pack, please contact the HR department on 01995 642289 or email HR@myerscough.ac.uk.
- Inclusive Learning
- Inclusive Learning Salary: £15,976 - £17,765 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience Progress Coach Salary: £16,960 - £20,657 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Wednesday 31 July 2019