Recognised by Ofsted as a 'GOOD' college, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the country’s best performing land-based Colleges and University Centres.
As Head of Motorsport and Agricultural Engineering you will provide inspirational academic leadership and management for the Motorsports and Agricultural Engineering provisions. Leading a team of dedicated staff, you will have direct responsibility for the academic quality standards and success of the learning areas.
This is a great opportunity to join to a fantastic department.
It is essential that you have:
- Degree or equivalent Level 6 qualification in a related subject
- Experience in the Motor Vehicle/Motorsports Industry
- Experience in the education sector
- Teaching qualification e.g. PCGE/Cert Ed (or equivalent)
- GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Maths at grade C or above
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive terms and conditions Inc. Teachers’ pension, annual leave
- Highly motivated and professional staff team
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Impressive facilities
- Access to funding for professional development
- Free parking
- Motorsport & Agricultural Engineering
- £34,264 - £45,995 per annum, in accordance with qualifications and experience
- Reference No
- HOA - MS/AE
- Closing Date
- Sunday 20 October 2019