An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Finance team at Myerscough College. Reporting directly to the Director of Finance you will take ownership of the preparation, production, analysis and review of our management accounts. The successful candidate should also be adept at identifying variances and missing data, undertaking ad hoc investigations and projects and compiling statutory financial returns.
You must be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified along with GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths Grade C or above. Experience in budget preparation and working in project teams as well as good computer knowledge is essential.
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive terms and conditions Inc. Local Government pension
- 26 days holidays, rising to 31 days after 5 years, plus bank holidays
- Highly motivated and professional staff team
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Impressive facilities
- Access to funding for professional development
- Free parking
Salary: £31,069 - £35,287 per annum relating to qualifications and experience.
Closing Date: Thursday 01 November 2018.
- £31,069 - £35,287 per annum relating to qualifications and experience.
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Thursday 1 November 2018