This workshop aims to refocus and re-energize you and assist you in developing as a leader. The empowering interactive ladies only workshop is a great way to get you thinking about and planning your personal development as well as building your resilience as a female leader.
These workshops will now be moving online only.
For further info please contact Giulia D'Ambrosio on 07388 9915993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Understanding your own leadership style
- Gain an understanding of the latest research on gender in leadership
- Exploring you own challenges as a female leader
- Clear personal development goal setting
- Building and maintaining confidence and self-belief
- How to improve your resilience
For fully funded eligibility you must meet the following criteria:
- Aged 16 or over
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Work for a Lancashire based SME. ‘Lancashire’ means based in a Lancashire County Council, Blackburn with Darwen or Blackpool postcode area.
- An SME (Small, Medium Enterprise) is an enterprise with less than 250 employees.