Living in at Myerscough whilst attending a full-time or block release course at the Preston campus of the College can offer many benefits. Not only does it mean that you can access a College course if you live too far away to travel daily or you want to experience life away from home, but it’s a great way to meet new friends, partake in additional social and curricular activities and develop and grow in a safe, supportive and secure environment.
We offer accommodation for over 650 students in a range of single, twin and self‑catering rooms with shared or en-suite bathrooms in 26 different halls of residence. With 24 hour cover 7 days a week by a team of Residential Support Officers and a dedicated Residential Operations team, you can be sure that you will be well looked after. Students who live in have higher success rates than non-residential students.
- Explore the pages of our website, or download a copy of our brochure which gives all the information you need about living in halls
- Read our 'Principles and Practices Document'
- Allocation of accommodation
- Living in Halls for Under 18s
- Living in Halls for Over 18s
- Myerscough Code of Conduct
- Catering and Residency Contract