Come along to Myerscough College and see what apprenticeships can do for your business and how you can access our vacancies and become an apprentice.
On Tuesday, 7th March 2017 we are holding a series of apprenticeship information sessions to explain the benefits of apprenticeships, how you can access our opportunities and also how we can help your business recruit and train the next generation of employees.
The events are open to employers, parents and young people who wish to find out more about Apprenticeships at Myerscough College.
There are three sessions during the day at 10am, 2pm and 6pm. The sessions will last approximately an hour.
- Introduction to Apprenticeship programmes at Myerscough College
- The benefits Apprenticeships can bring to your business
- The future of Apprenticeships and Trailblazers
- The Apprenticeship levy
- Recruiting Apprentices "Grow your own" stars of the future
- Apprenticeship vacancies and the "Find an Apprentice" service
- Apprentice case study videos
- Questions and Answers
Light refreshments will be served and there will be plenty of time for networking and to see parts of the Myerscough College campus.
Anyone wishing to attend can complete their details, and also which session they wish to attend, on the link below:
Full joining instructions will be sent upon receipt of your booking.
The event will be held at the Rural Business Centre at Myerscough College’s Bilsborrow campus, PR3 0RY.
Please contact Employer Services on 01995 642255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
by Dave Salmon