Recognised by Ofsted as a 'GOOD' college, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the country’s best performing land-based colleges. As Head of General Education you will be responsible for the development, planning and organisation of the College’s Functional Skills/Employability and GCSE provision. You will also manage and lead dedicated staff teams and provide support for academic quality standards and success in the learning area for English and Maths for Further Education students and Apprentices across the College.
It is essential that you have a teaching qualification and Level 3/4 English and/or Maths.
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive terms and conditions Inc. Teachers’ pension
- Highly motivated and professional staff team
- Friendly and welcoming environment
- Impressive facilities
- Access to funding for professional development
- Free parking
Salary: £34,264 - £45,995 per annum relating to qualifications and experience.
Closing Date: Monday 13th August 2018.
Please either visit our website or contact the HR team on 01995 642289/email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and an application pack
- £34,264 - £45,995 per annum relating to qualifications and experience.
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Monday 13 August 2018