About the course
In 2015/16, there were 62,518 offences recorded by the police in England and Wales in which hate crimes were deemed to be a motivating factor.
This qualification promotes social awareness and good practice of equality and diversity within a community, at work, at home and in society in general. Whether you would like to strengthen your own knowledge, or become more socially aware, this course is perfect for you.
Who will Benefit from the Course
Anyone! Promoting equality and diversity in the workplace and the wider community is crucial to a great working environment. Therefore, this course is suitable to any employees in any workplace.
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study. We ensure that you get all the support you need throughout your course in the form of a personal tutor and customer service advisor.
This Course is Available:
• Paper-based learning with online assessments
The online course is available on The Skills Network’s online learning platform, EQUAL, online learning with a difference, EQUAL features:
• Exciting and engaging content
• Interactivity - featuring videos and games to enhance learning
• Virtual tutors who offer hints, tips and guidance throughout the course
What you will Learn
This course is split into three manageable units:
Unit 1 Equality and Diversity in Society
Unit 2 Equality and Diversity in the Community
Unit 3 Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Study will enhance both personal skills and professional development
• The programme is delivered via distance learning, allowing learners to choose where and when to study
• Personal tutors are assigned to each individual learner to ensure they have the necessary support needed to be successful
If you are on a low wage or unemployed and eligible to live and work in the UK then you may be eligible for funding to cover the full course costs. Please apply online and then complete and return the form below to email@example.com. We will be in touch to confirm whether, subject to submission of suitable evidence, you will be eligible for the course to be fully funded.