This one-day workshop will focus on wedding designs exploring multiple bouquet designs using a variety of floral mechanics, and also include alternative venue dressing ideas including a free hanging floral chandelier. This is a fantastic hands-on course where you will learn the construction process of creating large scale and ‘on-trend’ floral wedding designs.
Floral designs we will cover include:
· Traditional shower teardrop bridal bouquet constructed on a foam holder
· Large scale naturally arranged ‘wild look’ hand tied bridal bouquet constructed on a wire mesh foundation
· Petite wired bridal/ bridesmaid bouquet
· Group work – large scale free hanging floral chandelier
· If time permits – church dressing such as pew ends and alter garlands
You must have undertaken the 5 week advanced course prior
*** You will be expected to bring flowers and materials with you ***
This course offers progression onto the Foundation Degree in Commercial Floral Design or the Foundation Certificate in Creative Design.