About the course
This one day accredited qualification course covers the practical skills needed by a First Aider in the modern workplace. The course will give you the confidence and knowledge to deal with a first aid emergency in the workplace.
Brief Course Description:
- Delivered by professional first aid instructors.
- First aid handbook for each participant.
- Continuous assessment throughout the course.
- First Aid Certificate valid for 3 years.
Brief Course Overview:
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Assess and prioritise a first aid incident
- Deal with an unconscious casualty
- Carry out resuscitation on an unconscious casualty
- Control bleeding and manage shock
- Be able to recognise and deal with a wide range of common injuries until the arrival of medical care
- Maintain first aid records
- Use and maintain first aid kits
A nationally recognised first aid qualification. Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
Accredited through Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance - HABC
it is advised that candidates consider refresher training after 3 years.
Candidates will need to show a form of photograph ID at the start of the course. Ideally bring either a photograph driving licence or passport