Level 3 CG Certificate of Competence in the Thorough Examination of Arboricultural Equipment (LOLER)
About the course
Delivered in partnership with TreePartner, this course is intended for experienced personnel to help ensure lifting operations (including tree climbing) are carried out safely. Enables employers, the employed and self employed to understand and meet the obligations of PUWER and LOLER regulations in relation to lifting operations within the tree care industry.
This 3 day course will cover the following topics:
• Legislative framework
• Responsibilities of a ‘competent person’
• Equipment marking, inspection and maintenance
• Neighbour component compatibility and correct component configuration
• Lifting system design
• Decision making procedures to accept, quarantine or reject components.
• Record keeping and reporting
Additional Information - Day 4 Assessment
The course fee does include the charge payable for the City& Guilds NPTC registration and assessment
This will be carried out on last day of the programme