About the course
Our vintage cookie decorating workshops are perfect for beginners and a beautifully fun change from the cupcake craze. You will create fabulous designs to ‘wow’ your family and friends and leave with a wealth of knowledge, a variety of techniques and a handful beautiful and delicious vintage cookies, baked, designed and decorated by you.
You will learn:
- A delicious cookie recipe
- Planning your vintage design.
- Royal icing consistencies.
- Dimensions, marbleisation and outlining.
- Using fondant for cookie decoration.
- Using sugar sheets, texture mats, embellishment and brush embroidery.
Additional Equipment - Students will be expected to bring their own equipment or purchase some tools prior to and during the course as well as bring materials/ingredients with them on certain weeks.
You will need to bring an apron/overall for all sessions and rolling pin on occasion and should you wish to, please feel free to bring your own camera along to take photographs of the tutor demonstrations and your own handy work on the day!