Traineeship starts in September 2018, November 2018 and February 2019
Traineeships are an ideal opportunity for young people who are motivated to get a job but who lack the skills and experience that employers look for. if you have been
unsuccessful applying for Apprenticeships due to lack of skills and experience then you might be a good candidate for a traineeship.
you could be suitable for a traineeship if you are:
• Aged 16-24 years,unemployed(or work less than 16 hours per week) and have little work experience.
• Motivated to work.
• Aged 16-23 inclusive and are qualified below Level 3.
Myerscough College offers a Traineeship Programme to develop the necessary skills for moving into an Apprenticeship or other education,employment or training opportunity across our range of specialist sectors. Our Traineeships last anything from six weeks to six months (maximum) with the content tailored to your individual needs.
• Work preparation training which ensures you are ready and have the confidence to take the first step in your career, such as an Apprenticeship.
• English and maths support to help give you the literacy and numeracy skills needed for the workplace.
• A meaningful work experience placement which provides insight and experience of the world of work.
Work placements are available in horticulture, business administration, customer service, hospitality and catering, child care and many more.
For more information about Traineeships, please call Employer Services on 01995 642255 or contact us.