Project Administrator Fixed Term until December 2022
My career at Myerscough College – Inspiring Excellence
About the role
Do you have audit/ quality assurance and database input experience?
Are you aware and understand any education, training and government skills agenda initiatives?
Have you got good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today to join our Business Development and Projects team as a Project Administrator.
As a Project Administrator, you will:
- Support contract compliance within all Projects
- Support Business Development & Projects including the accurate completion of; learner & employer records, candidate enrolments, file audits, funding & certification claims for all
- Ensure timely and efficient enrolment and maintenance for all above departments within the A&S provision
- Work effectively as a team to provide an efficient system capable of meeting all Projects areas and to ensure the growth in ESFA-contracted provision is supported.
Hours – 37 hours per week, Fixed Term Contract to December 2022
Salary – £19,241 - £23,201 per annum, pro rata, relating to qualifications and experience
Closing date – 12/03/2022. Please note if a suitable application is received prior to the closing date we will appoint. Please apply early.
Why join us?
Come work for one of the top five largest land-based and sports colleges in the UK where we believe in inspiring excellence. At the core of our Myerscough community, we are all about being an open, inclusive, and welcoming College where equality and diversity are promoted and celebrated.
Still want more reasons? Visit our website https://bit.ly/CareersAtMyerscough for the full list of excellent benefits our college offers.
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBTQIA applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria
- 37 hours per week, Fixed Term Contract to December 2022
- Business Development and Projects
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £19,241 - £23,201 per annum, pro-rata, relating to qualifications and experience
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Saturday 12 March 2022
Application details and documents
- Application Form Project Administrator Fixed Term Until December 2022 17.02.2022
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021 (1) (2)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (1) (2)
- Privacy Notice Applicants (10)