Would you like to be part of a team that helps shape a great learning experience for students?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the appointment of a full time Progress Coach (term time only) based at the Preston Campus to help shape, develop and deliver pastoral support and tutorial programmes to ensure that every student is supported to be the best they can be.
The successful candidate will bring enthusiasm and forward-thinking ideas to our existing team of student support, safeguarding and enrichment staff. You will have the ability, confidence and experience of supporting young people as well as in the delivery of personal development themes and will inspire and motivate young people.
The successful candidates must have:
• GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade C or above or willingness to work towards
• Substantial experience of working with young people and be able to understand their range of issues within an educational setting
• A good understanding of the issues around student support and safeguarding.
• Experience of delivering personal development or curriculum activities with young people
• The ability to work as part of a team.
You may be expected to travel regularly to our other sites as part of your caseload to ensure outstanding and consistent provision is provided for all study programme students.
In return the College can offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive benefit package, including access to the Lancashire County Council Pension Scheme, a generous holiday entitlement and a wealth of professional development opportunities.
Hours available: Term Time Only 37 hours per week), 39 weeks per year
Salary: £16,960 - £20,657 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience
Closing Date: Monday 22nd March 2021
Interviews shall be held virtually on Thursday 1st April 2021
If you would like further information please contact Gail Bailey on 01995 642435 or email@example.com
Please visit the College website at www.myerscough.ac.uk to download an application pack. If you are unable to download an application pack, please contact the HR team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours available: Term Time Only 37 hours per week), 39 weeks per year
- Student Support
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- Salary: £16,960 - £20,657 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Monday 22 March 2021