Do you hold a Stage 4 Coach/BHS Intermediate Instructor qualification and would you like to be part of a team that helps shape a great learning experience for students?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Equine Team as a Practical Lecturer in Equine.
As a Practical Lecturer in Equine, your role will include delivering inspirational practical, riding and training lessons and possibly classroom sessions to a range of learners from Level 1 to Degree Students.
It is essential you have:
- A Stage 4 Coach/BHS Intermediate Instructor qualification
- A Teaching qualification or you must be willing to work towards this within an agreed timescale.
- Significant Equine Industry experience
- GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C /4 or above in English and Maths.
Non-teacher qualified applicants may be able to access an enhanced support package through the Taking Teaching Further scheme which includes a reduced timetable, work shadowing/mentoring, and support with the costs of the teaching qualification.
If you are ready to join our dynamic, ambitious and supportive team and you are interested in this role – please apply.
For more information please see the job description.
Here at Myerscough College, we offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive benefit package - including access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme and a wealth of professional development opportunities.
The role is 37 hours per week
The salary range is £18,508- £26,410 per annum, relating to qualifications and experience.
The closing date is Monday 04 January 2021.
Please visit the College website at www.myerscough.ac.uk to download an application pack. If you are unable to download an application pack, please contact the HR team on email@example.com
- The role is 37 hours per week
- Head of Equine Assistant Head of Equine
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £18,508- £26,410 per annum, relating to qualifications and experience.
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Monday 4 January 2021