Would you like to be part of a team that helps shape a great learning experience for students?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Agriculture & Countryside Team as a Practical Lecturer in Agriculture.
As a Practical Lecturer in Agriculture, you will predominantly be involved in practical teaching with some classroom sessions to enable learners to succeed.
The successful candidate will have a Level 3 Further Education qualification, relevant industry experience, a teaching qualification or willingness to undertake and GCSE (or equivalent) at Grade C/4 or above in English and Maths.
If you are interested in the role – please apply.
For more information please see the job description.
Here at Myerscough College, we offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive benefit package - including access to the Teachers’ Pension Scheme and a wealth of professional development opportunities.
The roles are 1 x 37 hours and 1 x 25.9 hours
The salary range is £18,758 - £26,674 per annum, relating to qualifications and experience. Teacher qualified commence at £20,907 per annum. Fractional post are pro rata
The closing date is Sunday 13th June 2021
It us anticipated the interviews will be held virtually.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBTQIA applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- 2 roles 1x 37 hours, 1 x 25.9 hours
- Agriculture & Countryside
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £18,758 - £26,674 per annum, relating to qualifications and experience. Fractional post are pro rata
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Sunday 13 June 2021
Application details and documents
- Application Form Teaching PL In Agriculture 37 Hrs Cd 21.05.2021
- Application Form Teaching PL In Agriculture 25.9 Hrs Cd 21.05.2021
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021 (6)
- Privacy Notice Applicants (2)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)