My career at Myerscough College – Inspiring Excellence
About the role
We’re not looking for average, we’re looking for awesome!
You’re going to love this job if....
- Your communication skills are on point! (Your interpersonal style is friendly, approachable, persuasive, and engaging, and your personality and style flows through your written work as effectively as when you speak with others).
- You have an eye for detail.
- You use your initiative effectively to secure positive results.
- You work hard and have effective strategies for maintaining high levels of resilience.
- You are passionate about supporting young people and securing safer recruitment appointments.
- You want to be part of a modern and ambitious team that has a growth mindset.
- You want to work with lovely colleagues who are passionate about what they do and who will always help and support each other.
- You want the opportunity to work in an amazing location in our countryside setting.
Our team is growing, and we want you to join us. You’ll play a key role in supporting managers with safer recruitment, ensuring we secure the very best talent, whilst also ensuring that we appoint safe and suitable people. Your eye for detail will help to maintain outstanding recruitment practices, and your creativity will ensure we are at the forefront of the latest practices and trends.
Apply today to join our team. If we receive sufficient applications, we may close this vacancy early.
Why join us?
Visit our website https://bit.ly/CareersAtMyerscough for the full list of excellent benefits our college offers.
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBTQIA applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- 37 Hours
- Human Resources
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £19,337 - £26,807
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Thursday 24 November 2022
Application details and documents
- Application Form Support V.8.0 Release Date 11.10.2022
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated (1)
- Recruitment Policy And Procedure
- Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy And Procedure (Updated Jan 2022) (1)