We are excited to be able to make the offer of several opportunities (full time and fractional) to work with us to support and deliver the land-based curriculum in Cumbria.
We are able to present these openings as part of the innovative and collaborative development in the land-based subjects of Agriculture & Countryside, Forestry & Arboriculture and Animal Studies based in Penrith on the site of our partners, Ullswater Community College (UCC).
- Lecturer in Agriculture - Penrith
- Lecturer in Animal Studies - Penrith
- Lecturer in Arboriculture – Penrith
- Instructor in Arboriculture (0.6) – Penrith
- Practical Lecturer in Arboriculture – Penrith
Additional opportunities for fractional posts may also be available as student applications are received.
In order to manage and coordinate the Cumbrian provision and to support the Heads of Department across the subject areas, we are seeking to appoint a dynamic and experienced manager as Assistant Head of Area for Further Education (Land-Based) in Penrith. In addition to managing and developing the curriculum, this post will also have teaching responsibilities across one or more of the subject areas
- Assistant Head of Area - Further Education (Land-Based) - Penrith
In order to support the curriculum delivery, opportunities for pastoral and support specialists are also available
- Progress Coach Term Time Only (Fractional – Minimum 18.5 hours) - Penrith
- Inclusive Learning Advisor (Fractional – Minimum 18.5 hours) - Penrith
For more information please see the relevant job description.
If you are interested in any of the roles – please apply. Please see website for the appropriate application form
In return the College can offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive benefit package, including access to the Teachers’ / Local Government Pension scheme and a wealth of professional development opportunities.
The closing date is Friday 21 May 2021
It is anticipated the interviews will be held virtually
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBTQIA applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- Further Education
- Ullswater Community College (Penrith)
- Please see job descriptions
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Friday 21 May 2021
Application details and documents
- Application Form Teaching Lecturer Practical Lecturer Or Instructor Cd 21.05.2021
- Application Form Teaching Assistant Head Of Area Further Education Cd 21.05.2021
- Application Form Progress Coach TTO Penrith Cd 21.05.2021
- Application Form Inclusive Learning Advisor TTO Penrith Cd 21.05.2021
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated
- Privacy Notice Applicants (2)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (3)
- Job Description Lecturer In Agriculture May2021updated Penrith
- Job Description Lecturer In Animal Studies May 2021 Updated Penrith
- Job Description Lecturer In Arboriculture May 2021 Updated Penrith
- Job Description Instructorinarboriculture 0.6 Updated May 2021 Penrith
- Job Description Assistant Head In Further Education (Land Based) May 2021 Updated Penrith
- Job Description Progress Coach TTO 18.5Hrs 39 Wks May 2021 Updated Penrith
- Job Description Inclusive Learning Advisors TTO May 2021 Updated Penrith
- Job Description Practical Lecturer In Arboriculture 37 Hrs May 2021Updated Penrith