My career at Myerscough College - Inspiring Excellence
About the role
We’re not looking for average, we’re looking for awesome!
You’re going to love this job if....
- You have a passion for IT and strong PC skills
- You have experience in a computing / customer service environment
- You are a logical thinker
- You have an ability to generate and communicate ideas
We want you to join Our MIS and IT team!
You’ll play a key role in:
- Being a primary support for all staff and student queries
- Assisting in the installation of software and hardware across the college campus
- Assist in the operation of the IT service desk and the MIS service desk
Apply today to join our team.
Why join us?
At Myerscough College and University Centre we have a nationally and internationally recognised Further Education, Higher Education, Adult Education and Apprenticeship provision. The Further Education provision is well established, the Higher Education provision has a well-recognised partnership with UCLan and the apprenticeship provision is operational nationally. We offer a rewarding and enjoyable working environment, where colleagues are inspired to make a positive difference to the educational experience and employability of our students. We are one of the top five largest land-based and sports colleges in the UK.
Visit our website https://bit.ly/CareersAtMyerscough for the full list of excellent benefits our college offers.
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBT+ applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- 37 Hours Per Week
- IT and MIS
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £19,337 - £26,807 per annum relating to qualifications and experience
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Monday 20 June 2022
Application details and documents
- Application Form MIS And IT Support Technician 20.06.2022
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated (1)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)
- Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy And Procedure (Updated Jan 2022) (1)
- Privacy Notice Applicants (10)