My career at Myerscough College – Inspiring Excellence
About the role
We’re not looking for average, we’re looking for awesome!
This is THE job for you if....
- You are passionate about providing inspirational teaching, learning and assessments
- You have sound industrial experience with a passion to imparting this knowledge on to new apprentices in the workplace
- Have administration and organisational skills and high levels of attention to detail
Whether you have existing educational experience or are looking for a career change, full training and support will be given by the college, including a mentor.
Apply today to join our Apprenticeship and Skills team!
There are multiple roles available.
Why join us?
At Myerscough College and University Centre we have a nationally and internationally recognised Further Education, Higher Education, Adult Education and Apprenticeship provision. The Further Education provision is well established, the Higher Education provision has a well-recognised partnership with UCLan and the apprenticeship provision is operational nationally. We offer a rewarding and enjoyable working environment, where colleagues are inspired to make a positive difference to the educational experience and employability of our students. We are one of the top five largest land-based and sports colleges in the UK.
Visit our website https://bit.ly/CareersAtMyerscough for the full list of excellent benefits our college offers.
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBTQIA applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- 37 Hours Per Week
- Apprenticeships and Skills
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- Up to £31,536
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Thursday 15 September 2022
Application details and documents
- Application Form Lecturer In Construction Plant Maintenance 15.09.2022
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated (1)
- Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy And Procedure (Updated Jan 2022) (1)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)
- Recruitment Policy And Procedure