My career at Myerscough College – Inspiring Excellence
About the role
We are passionate about supporting our students - it's no wonder our colleagues love what they do!
Here are our top 3 reasons why you should apply for this job:
- It’s an amazing opportunity to have a positive impact on our students with learning difficulties, disabilities and literacy and numeracy needs including those with SEND requirements.
- You’ll work in a team of fantastic people who encourage independence and self-esteem among supported students.
- No two days are the same and you’ll liaise with various departments.
If you like the sound of this fantastic role, apply today to join us in September 2022!
Why join us?
At Myerscough College and University Centre we have a nationally and internationally recognised Further Education, Higher Education, Adult Education and Apprenticeship provision. The Further Education provision is well established, the Higher Education provision has a well-recognised partnership with UCLan and the apprenticeship provision is operational nationally. We offer a rewarding and enjoyable working environment, where colleagues are inspired to make a positive difference to the educational experience and employability of our students. We are one of the top five largest land-based and sports colleges in the UK.
Visit our website https://bit.ly/CareersAtMyerscough for the full list of excellent benefits our college offers.
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBTQIA applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- 37 Hours, Term Time only, 35 Weeks Per Annum
- Inclusive Learning
- National Living Wage in line with age, plus payment for holiday entitlement and Bank Holidays, to be paid over 12 equal monthly payments
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Wednesday 13 July 2022
Application details and documents
- Application Form Inclusive Learning Advisor Croxteth 13.07.2022
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated (1)
- Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy And Procedure (Updated Jan 2022) (1)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)
- Privacy Notice Applicants (10)
- Recruitment Policy And Procedure