Are you an approachable team member who has a love for all things equestrian , good computer skills and a desire to support staff , students and the wider equine community?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
As an Equine Events Supervisor , you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of Myerscough’s full and varied events programme within the International Arena complex , providing a range of equestrian activities and knowledge to both our commercial customers and students.
Through attention to detail and organisation, you will ensure the facility is effective and efficient.
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBT+ applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the HR team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £19,337 - £23,317 per annum dependent upon experience, skills and qualifications (based on 37 hours per week)
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Monday 28 November 2022
Application details and documents
- Application Form Support V.8.0 Release Date 11.10.2022 Equine Events Supervisor
- Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy And Procedure (Updated Jan 2022) (1)
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated (1)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)
- Recruitment Policy And Procedure