An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Apprenticeships and Skills team as an Employability Tutor & Job Coach / Programme Leader.
You will …
- Programme lead the successful traineeship and NEET programme in the North West
- Deliver employability to traineeship / NEET learners in a variety of locations
- Be responsible for planning, preparing and teaching groups of learners at Levels 1 & 2
- Job Coach a caseload of traineeship / NEET learners
It is essential that you have a Level 3 qualification in a related subject, a Teaching qualification e.g. PGCE / Cert Ed (or equivalent) or be willing to work towards within an agreed time scale and GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths Grade C or above.
Salary: £20,657 - £29,880 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience.
In return the College can offer a fantastic working environment, an attractive benefit package, including access to the Teachers Pension scheme, a generous holiday entitlement and a wealth of professional development opportunities
Closing Date: Monday 20 January 2020
It is anticipated that interview will take place week commencing 27 January 2020.
- Apprenticeship & Skills
- £20,657 - £29,880 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Monday 20 January 2020