My career at Myerscough College – Inspiring Excellence
About the role
Are you passionate about creating positive change? Are you determined to make a lasting impact on the environment? Look no further! We are seeking a dynamic and visionary individual to become our Cross College Sustainability, Energy, and Transport Lead!
As the Cross College Sustainability, Energy, and Transport Lead, you will have the unique opportunity to shape our institution's future and meet the College’s commitment to achieve its carbon reduction targets.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Embedding sustainable development principles within the FE, HE and worked based curriculum.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the College’s net zero plan.
- Coordinating the delivery of the Sustainability Strategy, ensuring that actions are assigned and subsequently delivered, with actions clearly recorded.
Apply today to join us on this incredible journey towards a greener and more sustainable future!
Safeguarding our students is of paramount importance. Our recruitment process has been designed to keep students safe and to ensure that we appoint safe and suitable people.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment background and safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for complying with all safeguarding policies and practices, and for ensuring student safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything they do.
This post is not exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we want all our candidates to have a fair and equal opportunity to secure employment with us. We encourage applications from all underrepresented groups: BAME applicants, disabled applicants, and LGBT+ applicants.
If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process, due to a disability, then please speak with a member of the People team.
As a disability confident employer, we commit to guaranteeing an interview for any disabled applicant who meets all of the essential criteria.
- 37 hours per week, part time hours will be considered
- Myerscough College (Preston)
- £31,537 - £35,818 per annum, pro rata relating to qualifications and experience
- Reference No
- Closing Date
- Tuesday 25 July 2023
Application details and documents
- Application Form Cross College Sustainability Energy And Transport Lead 25.07.2023
- Advisory Note Rehabilitation Of Offenders Act V 2.0 Reviewed 03.02.2021Updated (2)
- Child Protection And Safeguarding Policy And Procedure (Updated Jan 2023)
- Guidance Notes For Applicants Updated 6.4.2020 (2)
- Recruitment Policy And Procedure (1)