Myerscough College believes in providing opportunities for all to succeed.
This means making sure that everyone is treated fairly and has access to the support they need to achieve. It does not matter whether you are studying full time, part time, in the work place, at one of our campuses or on-line; we expect everyone connected to Myerscough College, including our learners, employees and employers, to treat everybody fairly and with respect.
Myerscough College not only fulfils its legal position in relation to current and future Equality legislation, but additionally, goes beyond compliance in providing and promoting “Opportunities for all to succeed”, free from any aspect of discrimination, harassment or victimisation.
The College continues to hold Two Ticks status, Investors in Diversity, Stage 2 and is working towards Leaders in Diversity.
Our Equality Objectives:
- Develop a College-wide culture which actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion
- Ensure a positive inclusive student learning and social experience through equality of opportunity and the celebration of diversity.
- Ensure an inclusive approach to the staff experience which promotes equality and diversity and provide a positive working environment
Myerscough College is committed to making our website as accessible as possible. To achieve this, we follow the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Guidelines on accessibility (part of W3C, the Worldwide Web Consortium), and are working to achieve level 3 accessibility. For the full specifications see:
We will continue to work to make the site more accessible and we welcome any comments. Please forward your comments about our website to
The following are websites which we have found extremely useful in our accessibility research:
- W3C Web Accessibility Initiative
- Royal National Institute of the Blind
- Foundation for Assistive Technology
No matching articles found.