Leaf Manipulation Workshop
4 Weeks (Saturdays)
This 4 Saturday Workshop is aimed at individuals with an interest in floral art.
Week 1 – 13th April 2013 - Limited Hand Tied with Flax and Aspidistra
Week 2 – 20th April 2013 – Flexi Grass Design
Week 3 – 27th April 2013 – Platted textured Hand Tied
Week 4 – 4th May 2013 – Limited Arrangement with palms manipulated
Tutored by Sam Cook in an enjoyable and relaxed environment you will be shown a demonstration of each design and guided through the construction method.
*** Flowers are NOT included in the course fee ***
Information and guidance will also be provided for the flowers, foliage and sundry materials to bring with you each session.
Please note it is quite acceptable to bring a digital camera along to take photographs of yours and the tutors final pieces.
How To Apply or EnquirePlease enquire about applying for this course to: The Short Course Unit, Myerscough College, Bilsborrow, Preston, Lancashire PR3 0RY
Telephone:01995 642255 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Education Needs and Disability - Short CoursesProspective students who have a disability that may affect their studies should inform the College as soon as possible. Regrettably the College does not receive funding for the provision of learning support for students with additional learning needs attending Short Courses, which are run on a full-cost basis. The College's Learning Support Service may be able to provide support but it is the responsibility of the student to meet the cost. For further details contact 01995 642222 ext 2045 (or email email@example.com) with details of support requirements and the relevant course.
Please note that the information provided in this fact sheet was accurate at the date of publication. However, courses are continually being modified and information is therefore subject to change.
- Creative Cards using Rubber Stamps Workshop (starting 11 Jan 2014)
- Christmas Jewellery & Decoration (Colour, Metal & Plastic) (starting 22 Mar 2014)
- Christmas Jewellery & Decoration (Colour, Metal & Plastic) (starting 10 May 2014)
- Introduction to Metalworking Techniques (starting 15 Feb 2014)
- Jewellery - Working with Metal and Colour (starting 22 Mar 2014)
- Jewellery - Working with Metal and Colour (starting 10 May 2014)
- Jewellery - Coloured Metal & Acrylic (starting 01 Feb 2014)
- Jewellery - Coloured Metal & Acrylic (starting 22 Jun 2014)
- Pottery Making - Ceramics For The Garden (starting 23 Jan 2014)
Find more Creative Arts related courses of all types